Wake up to the sound of birds in the trees and boats on the bay this summer.
This free standing, torrens title, low maintenance home, overlooks the Port Hacking Estuary and sits in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac crescent.
Sit back and enjoy the scent of summer with a welcoming breeze coming in from the National Park, directly through your open bi-fold windows.
- 3 bedrooms - all generous in size (master with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Open living spaces
- Renovated bathrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Paved outdoor entertaining space with sandstone landscaping
- Large kitchen with granite benchtops
- Split system air-conditioning
- Parquetry flooring
- Water views from the light filled sunroom
- Access to the bay is via a council reserve directly across the road or take a short stroll to Wally's boat ramp