Wake up to the sound of birds in the trees and boats on the bay this summer.
This low maintenance home, overlooks the Port Hacking Estuary and sits in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac crescent.
Sit back and enjoy the scent of summer with a welcoming breeze coming in from the National Park, directly through your open bi-fold windows.
- 3 bedrooms - all generous in size (master with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Open living spaces
- Renovated bathrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Paved outdoor entertaining space with sandstone landscaping
- Large kitchen with granite benchtops
- Split system air-conditioning
- Parquetry flooring
- Water views from the light filled sunroom
- Access to the bay is via a council reserve directly across the road or take a short stroll to Wally's boat ramp
- Pets considered upon application