Sold Prior To Auction
Nestled in a highly regarded, wide, tree-lined street, this exceptional Federation residence has been immaculately maintained and improved by the same family for 5 decades. Featuring generous proportions over 898m2 of land approx, the original full brick structure features soaring high and ornate ceilings, 4 original fireplaces and stain glass windows . An extension to the rear of the property provides a modern kitchen and additional indoor/outdoor family living leading to a perfectly private backyard.
- With an impressive 21m frontage, “Nottingham” sits proudly on 898m2 approx of land on 2 titles
- 5 large bedrooms with b/ins, 2 bathrooms, garage at rear with storage, plus on-site parking for at least 3 cars
- Freshly painted interiors highlight the immaculate period features including the character filled hallway, formal lounge and dining rooms each with fireplace and beautifully decorative ceilings
- The extension to the rear of the property provides a well-appointed gas kitchen with
sundrenched open plan living (with r/c air con) adjoining a relaxed covered deck
- The sundrenched, north east facing level lawn is low maintenance and private
- Superbly located within 5 mins walk to Strathfield train station and eateries and surrounded by elite school choices and multi transport links yet whisper quiet
- Land dimensions are 21.03m x 42.975m approx
- Located in the catchment area for local schools such as Marie Bashir Public School, Homebush Boys High School and Strathfield Girls High School
An outstanding opportunity to secure a historic family residence or prized investment in one of Sydney’s most sought after real estate pockets.