Owner says SELL!
Situated on the 11th floor of one of Parramatta’s most sought after, security buildings ‘Museum Gardens’ on the riverbank, this immaculate 2 bedroom apartment enjoys Parramatta River views and a superbly central location in the heart of Sydney’s 2nd CBD.
- Within a short walk to the Rivercat ferry, train station, bus stops, Westfield, famous CBD restaurant and cafes, highly respected schools and parks
- Open plan living and dining with spacious sunroom to enjoy Parramatta River and park views
- 2 double sized bedrooms both with built-ins, access to the large balcony and river views
- Large modern bathroom plus ensuite to master
- Modern kitchen with new oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher
- New carpet and freshly painted throughout, new blinds in the bedrooms, internal laundry with dryer
- Resort style facilities including indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Total size 113m2 approx , security basement parking (16m2approx), electronic entry gates and video surveillance
- 10 mins walk to the under-construction Parramatta Stadium due to be complete mid 2019
- Levies: Strata: $1222pq approx, Council: $176pq approx, Water: $172pq approx