SOLD AFTER 1 OPEN HOUSE!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to purchase 657m2 approx of level land with 2 street access, in a cul-de-sac location with a neat and tidy clad post war house that has a 1 family history. Added to that this property has the advantage of a 16m approx width to the front and rear of the property (facing into Jean St), offers a sun-filled, private backyard and is currently rented.
- Build a new home on this generously sized level land
- Or dual occupancy development subject to council approval
- Or live in as is, updated carpet, blinds and freshly painted
- Or invest, currently rented on an expired lease
- Oversized garage (26m2 approx), gate to rear access to Jeans St
- 3 bedrooms, galley style kitchen, gas cooking, sun-drenched backyard
- Easy walk to Villawood train station (1km), schools, bus stop a few doors away and 5mins drive to Fairfield shops
- Council rates: $1,417 pa approx
gas cooktop, separate garage, front and rear verandahs