SOLD AT AUCTION
Step inside this character filled beachside residence and you will discover a home of magnificent proportions, with graceful transitions between its multiple indoor and outdoor spaces that suits both family living, entertaining and working from home. It is hard to choose between walking a few 100 metres to Sydney’s longest stretch of beach or staying poolside in this private resort style backyard.
Located on one of Cronulla’s signature streets the drawcards of this architecturally designed home are many:
- Walk 300m to Wanda Beach, Cronulla Golf Club and Cronulla High school
- Level land on 645m2 approx, zoned R3
- Offering a series of both casual and formal lounge and dining spaces, gas fireplaces, lead light windows
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry, Neff induction cooktop and double oven, sundrenched bay window overlooking the backyard
- Lush manicured grounds, sun-drenched, ultra-private backyard with in-ground pool and cabana.
- Generous ground floor master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, flexible upstairs bedroom layout
- Tandem garage, gas fireplaces, induction stove, bore water, r/c air conditioning and an abundance of storage
- Council Rates: $898pq approx
bore water, gas fireplaces