Cottage with Ocean and Cityscape Views PLUS Japanese Studio
A unique combination is on offer here, a 2 bedroom cottage with elevated indoor/outdoor living enjoying ocean and cityscape views, plus, a newly built Japanese studio with its own separate pedestrian entrance. In between the 2 dwellings on this north facing block, there is room for privacy with established productive gardens including citrus, olive and mulberry trees.
- The main house offers bedrooms and living on the street level extending out to the covered deck with elevated views to the ocean and Mount Keira
- Downstairs features a 2nd bathroom, laundry facilities and storage
- Tucked away to the rear of the property and with its own pedestrian access via a laneway, sits a recently built Japanese studio made from Hinoki timber imported from a sustainable forest in Japan. Includes bathroom facilities.
- Perfect set up for home business, rental potential or in-law accommodation
- Peaceful yet ultra-convenient location to Wollongong’s hospitals, tertiary facilities, Wollongong Central, sporting facilities, train station, beaches and parks
- Added features include 5000L water tank, solar panels (2.4kw system), air conditioning, carport
- Laneway access to Rawlinson Ave provides a short cut to Wollongong Tafe, hospitals, train station and CBD
- Council rates: $534pq approx, land size 543m2 approx